Sunday, May 19, 2013

I WON POWERBALL!!!!

Didn't win the jackpot in Wednesday’s $360 million Powerball drawing. Nobody did.  But ... I did win last night’s jackpot of $590 million.

According to officials who oversee the 44-state Powerball lottery, the winning ticket was sold here in Florida. The numbers were 10, 13, 14,  22  52 and the Powerball number was 11

Those were the numbers on the ticket I bought yesterday.

Thanks to those of you who prayed for me to win, and for your ongoing support and friendship. Though I'll be fabulously wealthy, I promise I'll remain the same unassuming guy you've come to know and love.

A chartered jet is waiting at the airport to whisk me to Tallahassee to claim my prize. 

Soon as I can remember where I stashed that ticket, I’ll be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment