Monday, May 7, 2012

Run, Brendon, Run!

It's obvious to any fan of CBS's The Amazing Race that the relationship between Brendon and Rachel, the engaged couple who finished third during last night's season finale, is as doomed as the Hindenburg.

Brendon seems like a nice, even-tempered guy but Rachel makes Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction look like Mother Teresa. She cries. She whines. She wails. She blames Brendon when things go wrong. She throws things, has nasty exchanges with other contestants, then blubbers some more.

The only "I do" Brendon should ever say to Rachel is, "I do believe I'd be happier spending the rest of my life being water boarded at Guantanamo than marrying you."

For his own sake, I hope that, once he and Rachel reached the finish line, Brendon kept on running as far as his legs could carry him and that he has assumed a new identity someplace far away where she can't find him.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment